Job Title: Strategic Assistant
The Strategic Assistant will report to Sarah Epting, CEO/Founder of Technopath.
Right-hand woman or man needed to help grow a budding start-up company focused on helping nonprofits move their mission forward with Salesforce and Salesforce career seekers succeed.
This role will be multi-faceted. You will assist with multiple projects including online courses, Salesforce consulting, webinars, podcasts, apprenticeship program, and overall business growth initiatives. You’ll serve as gate-keeper, marketing coordinator, administrator, and enthusiastic ambassador of vision.
Technopath offers unique value to nonprofits by providing a scaled approach to consulting services, one-time ala carte technology help, strategic front-end training, and an opportunity to join a community of other nonprofits seeking to use tech to better the world. You’ll be joining on the ground-floor and have opportunities for growth when you help us succeed.
This can be a remote position, but if you live in South Florida, in-person assistance would be a plus!
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Promote offerings and content via email and social media
- Develop written instructions for course challenges based on videos provided by Sarah
- Assist with webinars and online events
- Create written list of action items after meetings
- Enter tasks into project management system
- Trim videos and post in Vimeo
- Organize digital files
- Contribute ideas for how to grow the company and solve problems
- Establish presence in Salesforce’s partner community and strategize ways to connect to account executives
- Responsible for assisting with shifting priorities and chipping in where most needed
Qualifications and Experience:
- Volunteer or staff experience at a nonprofit with understanding of how nonprofits work
- Moderate technical ability to utilize a variety of software and platforms for email, websites, and community
- Outstanding verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to work independently and think critically and strategically
- Passionate about helping people grow and achieve their goals
- Experience launching new initiatives a plus
- Experience with social media management a plus
- Understanding of Salesforce a huge plus
- Will consider recent graduates with Marketing, Business, English, or Journalism degrees
Time-commitment and pay:
This is a full-time role that pays $30,000/year with the opportunity for performance bonuses. Company operates in East Coast time zone.
How to apply:Fill out this application where in addition to the questions asked, you will attach a well written cover letter expressing your interest in the role and why you think you would be a good fit as well as a resume.